thinking pausitivity - two stories

Sumi was a girl who often went late to the school. The teacher would be angry with her and make her stand outside the class. The next day also she came late. The same punishment was given. This happened continuously for three months. Everyday she used to come late and the teacher used to make her stand outside the class.
One day Sumi came to the school on time. The teacher was surprised seeing her in the class.
The teacher asked her, “Sumi, how come you are on time today?"
Sumi replied, “Ma'am, I had my brother who was handicapped. When my mother used to go for work, I was supposed to take care of him. When she came back, I used to hand over my brother to her and used to come to the school. My brother is now no more."


#thinking_pausitivity


This material may be reproduced without prior permission. Please credit Eklavya Education Foundation and send a copy to Core House, off C.G. Road Near Parimal Garden, Ellisbridge. Ahmedabad

Comments

Popular Posts